0

Draft of Logo

Posted by Major Dave on 2:47 PM in ,

Since our inception, I have been trying to figure out what kind of symbol might be used for "wind"... The sense of wind is communicated by the letters leaning forward (italic) as though pushed by a mighty wind. The Starfish is there thanks to my friend Glenn G. He recently had me read a "business" book that spoke of the role of catalysts, and of leaderless organizations. I also love the idea of multiplication. Cut off an arm, and you end up, not with a disabled starfish, but with two starfish. I'm dreaming of multiplication, and "splinter cells", and spiritual movement with a contagious ideology, but with no leader. An equal among equals... with a mission to spread an ideology like a virus through the Church.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Winds of Hope All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.